On my To Be Reviewed Stack!

On My To Be Reviewed Pile!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Black Friday #2

Just a quick follow-up to my post the other day about Black Friday.

My husband and I have spent the day planning strategy. We're sending the boys off to spend the night with their grandparents on Thanksgiving so we can hit some of the online Black Friday deals at midnight, and then it's up bright and early to hit Walmart at 5AM and then run over to Staples at 6. Then to the other stores we want to hit.

What? You don't have your plan of attack mapped out yet??? Shame on you!
Just visit blackfriday.gottadeal.com and check out the sales ads. They have almost all major stores including JC Penney, Sears, Walmart, Lowes, Staples, Office max, Circuit City, Best Buy, and they even have CVS and Walgreens!

No comments:

Post a Comment