On my To Be Reviewed Stack!

On My To Be Reviewed Pile!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Remington Wet to Straight

A few years ago, I changed my hairstyle from curly/frizzy/long to shorter and straight. I have naturally wavy, fine hair. It has been a pain in the neck, quite frankly.

I'm a busy mom. I get up, have to get ready, teeth brushed, get the boys' lunches packed, snacks packed, medicine administered, glasses on faces, shoes on, jackets on, boys out the door. Things like makeup and time to style my hair have disappeared.

For the last two years, I've hated to wash my hair in the mornings. I don't have time to blow-dry it out, much less time to straighten it. I usually wash it, let it air dry, then try to fix the mess the next morning with the straightener.

When I saw Remington's new Wet To Straight, I was immediately interested. After entering a contest and not winning, I decided to take the plunge and purchase it.

I was a bit leery. Because I have fine hair that is permanently damaged, and isn't this just like frying my hair more?

I tried it out this morning. The results:

It definitely did what it said! The old straighteners would make your hair hot, but not dry. This left my hair DRY! I can't see any damage done to my hair.

But, you can definitely tell my hair was not blown out, then straightened. It's a bit like straw.

I'm not completely convinced, I'm going to play around with different pre-conditioner mists to see if I can keep it from being heat damaged....but I do love that I was able to leave the house with dry hair and it only took me about 10 minutes to do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment