On my To Be Reviewed Stack!

On My To Be Reviewed Pile!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Review: Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab

I recently wanted to try the new CoverGirl and Olay to Tone rehab foundation.  because unfortunately, the matter how much I fight it, I am getting old.

COVERGIRL & Olay combine foundation and hydrating serum to cover fine lines and wrinkles and helps hydrate to improve skin tone over time.

My experience with this product has not been very positive. First, you can choose from different tones/colors. I spent a long time debating over which one I should get. I finally settled for creamy natural. One recommendation that I would make, is that you figure out you think your tone should be an and buy two tones lighter than the color.

The color went on way too dark and there is no way that you can successfully blend it into your neck.  it also leaves her face feeling gooey.  It wasn't so much tacky, but very heavy on your face. It just felt very uncomfortable to wear.

And one of the reasons I wanted to try this, is because of the claims of helping with the wrinkles and evening out your skin.  I found that this product makes the wrinkles worse.  I never really considered that I had laugh lines, until I used this foundation today. The foundation was so cakey, that when you would smile there would be a permanent crease in the foundation that just amplified the laugh lines.

I came home and immediately used makeup remover on my face. My face still felt icky.  I then use soap and water and scrubbed my face. It still feels icky.  I think part of the reason I cannot get this foundation off of my face, is the Olay Serum that is used has already penetrated my skin.

I have not been impressed with this product, and even though it cost almost $10, I am throwing it out.

1 comment:

  1. I spent a long time debating over which one I should get. I finally settled for creamy natural. One recommendation that I would make, is that you figure out you think your tone should be an and buy two tones lighter than the color.
    Top Anti Wrinkle Creams

    ReplyDelete