On my To Be Reviewed Stack!

On My To Be Reviewed Pile!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Review of Wirefree Cotton Leisure/Sleeping Bra by Comfort Choice®

Originally submitted at Roamans

Wirefree cotton leisure/sleeping bra is another brilliant offering from our Innovation Comfort Technology™ team. USA or imported.

  • inner cup sling
  • comfortable, breathable fabric that’s soft on the skin
  • double-lined reinforced top and side for added cup support
  • ...


The perfect Leisure Bra

By Jenn the Homey-type from Charles Town, WV on 7/22/2012

 

5out of 5

Cup Fit: Feels true to size

Band Size: Feels true to size

Pros: Comfortable, Good Coverage, Soft

Best Uses: Around The House, Sleeping

Describe Yourself: Practical, Comfort-oriented

Was this a gift?: No

I wear this around the house under my pajamas. This is the most comfortable bra I've ever worn. It has pockets for your breasts so it's not just squeezing them both in one area and the dip for cleavage is a suggestion.

It's soft, there's no strap adjusters so you don't have to worry about them gradually stretching out throughout the day and your bust sagging.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment