On my To Be Reviewed Stack!

On My To Be Reviewed Pile!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My baby is having surgery tomorrow

Iain is having surgery tomorrow.  Nothing serious, he's having a mole removed from the back of his head.  He's had it since birth, but because of the kind of mole it is (and his age), it requires anesthesia.So for this reason, I've put it off for years. 

But we're all so used to it, that we forget to warn the barber when he gets his hair cut.  And every time he gets his hair cut, it gets nicked and hurts. 

Since I'm home this summer, we decided now's the time.

So tomorrow my baby goes in.


I've had so many surgeries, I can't even count the number anymore.  I go under at the drop of the hat without thinking about it. But it's different when it's your baby.  When it's not really medically necessary.

It's a simple surgery, will only take a half an hour.  But my baby is going to be put under anesthetic.  I'm not happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment