On my To Be Reviewed Stack!

On My To Be Reviewed Pile!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge

This year I've updated my GoodReads ticker and really hope to read about 30-35 books this year.  To sort of keep me motivated, since I just petered out midway through the year, I'm joining the Bookish 2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge.  Hopefully this will keep me going.

I'd love company!!




You don't even have to commit to the particular books you're going to read, you can add to it, so if you're like me and can't decide what you're going to read until it's time to crack a book open, you can still participate.

The one big caveat is that if you want to participate in the giveaways, you must write reviews on your books, but they can be done on GoodReads, Amazon, Blogs, etc.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment