On my To Be Reviewed Stack!

On My To Be Reviewed Pile!

Monday, October 19, 2015

What I'm currently up to now

I've decided one thing standing in my way of blogging frequently is that I'm a constantly changing girl. I love lots of different things, the best thing to do is to do all of it....and hope you still love me! :)

To start things off... Hello, my name is Jenn and I'm a /ˈfanɡərl/.
My TV ❤... Supernatural, Scandal, How To Get Away With Murder, The Big Bang Theory, The Blacklist, Scorpion, BTVS, ATS...

My Ships ❤... #Destiel, #Olitz, #TeamEdward, #TeamPacey, #Spuffy

My Celeb ❤... Misha Collins, John Barrowman, Nathan Fillion, Hugh Jackman, Jensen Ackles, Ryan Reynolds....

My Hobbies 💫… Crochet, Planners, Reading, Yoga, Meditation, Crystals, really bad paranormal movies

My Literary ❤... Jamie Alexander Malcom Fraser, Edward Cullen…

Favorite 🎥 ... Twilight, Princess Bride, Forrest Gump, Titanic, Gone With the Wind, Untamed Heart…

Favorite 📚 … The Outlander Series, Twilight , 50 Shades of Grey, Asylum Series (Madeleine Roux), Anything by Julia Quinn…



No comments:

Post a Comment