On my To Be Reviewed Stack!

On My To Be Reviewed Pile!

Monday, July 6, 2020

RIP. Nick Cordero has died

What a way to wake up.

My heart is broken this morning. I've been following Amanda since March for any updates on Nick. I was so happy whwn she got to be in the same room with him for that precious photo of them holding hands.

I kept thinking that he's fought so hard, he has to come through the other end of this. He deserved the chance to see Elvis grow up.

Nick was 41. He was supposed to be "safe." COVID doesn't give a shit about your age, your health, your life.

Wear a mask. if not for you, then for other people. Think of Nick, a young father, with a baby, who had so much left to do in this life, and now is gone.

Imagine that you hold another person's life depends on it. It does.

No comments:

Post a Comment