On my To Be Reviewed Stack!

On My To Be Reviewed Pile!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dear Clueless husbands...

If your normally chatty wife hasn't said more than ten words to you tonight.  She's pissed.  If you ask what's going wrong and she says nothing, it's not.

Sometimes we're pissed and we don't want to give you an easy way out.  We want you to think about possibly why we're pissed.  Put some thought into it.

Why am I mad?

I come home last night after working a 12 hour day, you didn't take the garbage out, which means it'll pile up til next week.  Tonight I get home 45 minutes late because I had to stop at CVS to pick up medication for our child.  I get home, check to see if boys did homework, cook dinner, make copies of 3 years worth of tax returns for YOUR meeting this week, finish making dinner, WHILE putting away all the dishes in the dishwasher, while you sit on your ass and chat with your buddies on Google +.

How about you get off your ass and do something around here?  Maybe that's why I'm pissed.  And really, if you tore yourself away from Google for 5 minutes and replayed the last two days, you'd figure it out.  Why should I make it easier on you to do the right thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment