On my To Be Reviewed Stack!

On My To Be Reviewed Pile!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Auschwitz

I started watching a series from 2005 on Auschwitz.

I got through the first of the 6 episodes today. It talked about how the camps started. And how they deliberately went after children with mental disabilities, and then moved to adults with disabilities.

They're thinking was they were useless to society and would be a drain and they needed to eliminate these people from ever being able to pass these genes to their children.

Just really disturbed me. 

And what's even sadder? That people are still doing this today!! Maybe not the grand gas chambers. But is this different than the parents that want to abort their children with disabilities, people who abuse children with disabilities?

Our poor babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment